ZDrex0012 

Heptameron : Grand Masters of the Final Harvest 

LP 33RPM 


Done in Partnership with the great Life Eternal Productions!

Original Back cover drawing by Coffin Slave Art, we ended up loosing the horns when the back cover concept changed. 

I discovered this inspiring lost gems from Greece thanks to my friend T. from Magister Dixit. He tried to get in touch with Necrofiend the 9th for a lp reissue long before I personally tried it! I think Kill yourself prod also had planned to release it on lp at some point. In any case as I managed to get in touch and make a deal with the band, I got an email from Life Eternal Prod asking me if I'd be interested in a co-release! Turns out he took the exact same route as I did to get in touch with the band so I instantly agreed! I must say it was a perfect partnership as Life Eternal is run by the greatest Metal maniac ever. 

Heptameron's music remains timeless I must say, it combines the agressiveness of 80ies speed Metal with the Necro BM approach of old Swiss legends such as Samael or Misery. The album is short but filled with great moments.