ZDrex0011 

As Sahar : Phenomistik 

LP 33RPM 


That cover art is really timeless, colors are always underrated in Black Metal.

You gotta admit Seresian Cobra did a fantastic work with this back cover art! Belgian artist!

INFOS : 

I personally believe As Sahar has always been extremely underrated. The Phenomistik tape album always fascinated me for using the same approach as the Norwegian but also slightly twisting it over their own cultural heritage. Why so many bands ape the viking/nordic aestetic instead of exploring something connected to them is has always been beyond me. This fantastic record combines melodic Black Metal with eerie keyboards, I can't think of many records that has such an aura.


I connected with Hanael first for an interview and we ended up making a deal for this album. I labels keep on re-releasing lost gems like that.