ZDrex013

Regere Sinister / Moonfall : Eerie Realms of Hell

12' (33RPM)

Actually our second release to bear the art of Hell Kettunen. Unmissable rotten style!


Malefic Eye from RS

INFOS : 

Two of the best contemporary Black Metal hordes gathered together, what could go wrong? Everything, I hope! I have been in constant snail mail contact with the Wictchraft temple ever since the release of the first Zombi Danz. I exchanged many letters and rare demo tapes with Goatprayer so it made perfect sense to finally release somehting together. I already had the first Moonfall tape, but man, that new material is simply fantastic. In one of his letter, Goatprayer mentioned a new finnish band called Regere Sinister. As I was already in touch with Malefic Eye for the cover of Black Torture, we agreed for a trade for the RS tape! I was completely blown away by the total darkness of their music so I offered them to do something together and this split came out!